March 29, 2020
Spring Cleaning 101
Seasonal organization on your to-do list? Blythe Landing Self Storage has the storage units and organization tips for your spring cleaning needs. Once the winter weather moves out it is time to move your items to storage and get ready for summer. Whether you need a safe place to store winter clothing or you are preparing for a springtime move, our Huntersville NC storage units have you covered.
Check out this easy schedule for sprucing up your space.
Week One: Bathroom
- Sanitize the shower curtain or replace
- Organize under the sink and discard expired products
- Grapefruits and salt will bust through soap scum
- Clean grout with baking soda and water
Week Two: Living Space Spruce Up
- Shampoo high traffic area regularly
- Touch up paint on the wall
- Clean out dryer vents
Week Three: Make the Kitchen Sparkle
- Sanitize the sink using bleach & hot water
- Heat a bowl of water to clean out the microwave
- Vinegar is a household product great for cleaning appliances
- Get ready for grilling season by cleaning utensils
Week Four: Curb Appeal
- Pick up leaves and sticks
- Organize the shed and move extra tools to storage
- Sweep the porch and patio. For heavy dirt use a powerwasher to remove.
- Wash the exterior siding
Don’t Forget Your Storage Unit
Spring cleaning is just as important at your storage unit as it is at home. Sweep out dirt tracked in from past visits and replace boxes that are missing labels. Looking for storage to help this spring? Reserve now
with our commitment free reservation process. Our Huntersville NC storage facility is opening soon and will be ready to store your summer valuables.